Oxygen Fractionation Air Unit
With only one moving part, it is no wonder that Prevenex's air unit is the most energy efficient, low maintenance air separation system available.
The result for you - long life, low maintenance costs, and high-energy efficiency.
- Energy Consumption
- Each air unit draws only 550 Watts.
Furthermore Prevenex's energy saving controller minimizes the number of air units running at any given time.
- Modular System = Easy expansion.
- Prevenex's modular system allows for easy low cost expansion of any fire protection system.
No investment is ever wasted, and you never have to buy more equipment than you need right now.
- Modular System = Redundancy and Reliability.
- Using multiple air units provides built in redundancy, absolute security, and fail-safe operation.
If one unit is down, the others pick up the load.
Prevenex's modular design means that the system remains operational at all times and need not be taken off line to perform maintenance.
- Modular System = Simple Installation and Maintenance.
- Because the Prevenex air unit weight only 57 pounds / 26 kg, one man can easily manage maintenance or replacement.
No forklifts, or cranes are required.
- Low Maintenance
- Prevenex's air units typically run for years before requiring significant maintenance.
Maintenance costs are about half of what you would pay with a competing system.
- Low Ownership Costs
- Compare the 5-year cost of energy and maintenance to this system to competitive systems.
The Prevenex system can often pay for itself in savings.
The Prevenex air unit integrates seamlessly with the Prevenex controller for a complete energy efficient fire prevention system.
Specifications and Technical Information:
- Flow Rate: 0.5 to 12.0 LPM O2 or 100 LPM hypoxic air at 12% O2
- Oxygen Concentration: 12.0 LPM 91 ± 3% at sea level
- Electrical Power: 115V~, 60Hz, 5.0A Nominal, 220-240V~, 50Hz, 2.2A Nominal
- Energy Consumption: 550 watt
- Operating Temperature: 50° F to 90° F (10° C to 32° C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 26.5 in. (66 cm) H × 14.7in. (37 cm) W × 19.5 in. (50 cm) D
- Weight: 57 pounds (26 kg)
- Audible Alarm Indicators: Compressor Malfunction Excessive Internal Temperature Outlet Pressure [35-36 psig (241.2-248.1 kPa) relief valve]
- Back-up Alarm Power: 9V Battery
- Filters: Cabinet Air Inlet, Compressor Inlet
- Transport/Storage Requirements: Temperature: -4° F (-20° C) to +140° F (+60° C) Humidity: Up to 95% Non-Condensing